Grants Pass Pharmacy…Your Partner in Personalized Medicine Through Compounding:
2019 brings nationwide compounding industry changes focused on improved quality and enhanced compliance standards. Being able to meet USP800 requirements translates in to a significant monetary investment. In an effort to stay committed to providing the *highest quality compounds at the lowest expense possible* we will centralize our compounding operations. As of July 2019, we will transition ALL our compounding services over to our sister pharmacy Peninsula Compounding located in Long Beach Washington (3500 sqft. USP800 Compliant Compounding Lab).
*Centralized Filling Will Equate to Enhanced Benefits Such As:*
- Quicker Turnaround & NO CHARGE SHIPPING (3-4 days Rx arrives at patient’s home)
- Comprehensive Order Forms by Specialty with Cash Pricing Clearly Listed
- Insurance Billing and Market Leading Affordable Cash Pricing
- Escribe, Fax, Call-in or Email Rx submission
- On Demand access to Compounding Pharmacist Team to Provide Insight and Answer Questions
- Industry leading PCAB Certification (highest certification in the industry, few hold this distinction)
Moving forward custom compounds will be formulated in the new state of the art lab referenced above. We remain committed to personalized service and high-quality compounds at the most affordable pricing possible…our new partnership will allow us to do just that!
Phone: 360.642.1250 / Fax: 888.308.2878 / Email: LBCompounder@penpharmrx.com /Mon.- Fri. 9:00-6:00
*please note, you can call or text the above phone number with questions*
If you are interested in an INSERVICE the Peninsula Compounding Team is happy to schedule a meeting/lunch at your convenience. Please call/email to schedule: Suzie@penpharmrx.com / 503.753.5699.
We thank you for continued partnership and commitment to stick with us through this business evolution and enhancement to our services. We look forward to exceeding your expectations today and in the future.
Thank You…Grants Pass Pharmacy